Wednesday 14 October 2009

Rippily Loveliness

In the summer a lovely person asked me how I was getting on with my Attic24 inspired ripple. Unfortunately, for starters Yahoo put the message in my 'Spam' so it was a while before I noticed it, and then we played laptop silly b's and by the time I thought about it again, Yahoo had deleted the message (because it was still in the Spam folder I guess)!

So here it is, an update on The Bright Ripple. For the Lovely Person whose name I cannot remember. It's going reeeallllly sloooowwwly I fancy but I don't think I have ever attempted something this big



I was trying to keep all my posts halloween or autumn orientated this month and I think the colours probably match the halloween feel, don't they? When Scary chose them I was really worried but I am really liking it now. Hope you like it too ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!