Sunday 13 May 2012

Bumbling Along

Well, all week I have been trying to get to this point (posting) and I am finally here at ten to eleven on Sunday!

Lots of knitting has been going on here and I hope to show you a picture soon but in the meantime, here are some buns!




I have a Jubilee Tea to do in a couple of weeks and decided I have better have a bit of a practice.  Unfortunately I couldn't find any dark blue tulip cake cases, only light blue ones; so the red, white and blue effect is not as good as I wanted.


I have also invested in a mini loaf tin and so I made some miniature lemon drizzle cakes as well.

Oh dear, now we have to eat it all!

The dog is settling in well.


It seems like he has been here forever.



And hasn't it been a lovely day?  Oh look, some more rain forecast for tomorrow!  What a surprise!

Better use it as an excuse to do some more knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!