Sunday 3 June 2012

Bunting, Bunting, Everywhere!

I am sure I have never seen so much bunting!

It's not very often we British feel so patriotic, is it?

I've got my handmade crochet bunting up in the front window (from Making Magazine):


and I have been watching all the boats go up the Thames on the tv.

Yesterday, I made quite a lot of cakes for the Senior Citizens Tea Party -






I think they enjoyed their little cake fest.

We also went to Cadhay Fair near Ottery St Mary.  It was lovely and we had a gorgeous cream tea in a quintessential English garden.

The weather just about held out, with a little drizzle as we were leaving.







I hope you're all having a memorable weekend and let's hope we've got some better weather tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!