Friday 8 June 2012

WIP's

The dog thinks I am making him a pillow.


He is wrong.


It's not a cushion at all.

Well, that's the plan anyway.  Watch this space.

Also on the needles:


He doesn't look so impressed with this one, does he?  Think he was getting tired of being a model by this time.

Also, work in progress, is the children's craft cupboard.


There are things in there that they haven't touched since they were learning to count (they are now fourteen and sixteen).

So, boot sale, here we come.  Well, I say 'we'.  The Runner does all the selling here.  I think I'll just bring the thermos and the sandwiches.  I hate selling.



Why is it that games instructions are always missing?

I'll let you in on a secret.  I've got designs on this cupboard.  Well, wouldn't you?

1 comment:

  1. Thrilled to have just discovered your blog. Can't wait to see your finished creation xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!