Saturday 7 November 2009

Fireworks


Hope you all had a happy and safe Fireworks Night. Unfortunately one of Mad One's hamsters died that night, so things were a bit subdued and sniffy.
Starting to really think about the 'C' word now. What theme shall we go for this year? I was reading That Crafty Fish yesterday and she is going for a 'gingerbread' theme, which I think sounds really nice. Sometimes we go for a particular colour, and sometimes an all-encompassing theme. I'm toying with the idea of just being elegant this year but first I think we have to sell the drum kit currently located in the living room and get Marathon Runner to pull his finger out with regard putting up the mantelpiece!!
Thinking about maybe making some of these fabric trees, and perhaps a few reindeer. No, I can't even think about writing cards yet. Bah, Humbug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!