Monday 2 November 2009

Halloween Unwelcome


Halloween Unwelcome
Originally uploaded by ellouise88
Well, we had a wonderful Halloween Party, full of things that made us go "yewch!", lots of sweets and laughter (and lots of mess)!

Mad Child looked terribly grown up in a black cocktail dress and some very realistic vampire teeth. We had devils, zombies, mad professors, their abominable creations, of course witches and a grim reaper, complete with scythe.

Lots of things I didn't have time to photograph or just plain forgot! Like the big spider we put up in the window with a gently glowing green background. Most of my pictures are here, so I hope you have time to take a look.

Today has been spent trying to get all the decorations back into the same box they came out of! It's like one of those 3D puzzles! It's still all on the dining table, having tried unsuccessfully three times so far!

Anyway, tempus fugit. I guess we will soon have to start talking about the "C" word!

2 comments:

  1. Your going to hate me, but Ive got most of my presents bought/made and wrapped and ready to go to Santa!!! That way I can really enjoy the "Eat, Drink and be Merry" aspect more!! PS - love the pumpkin in your previous post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With two children born in September, I've done my fair share of merrymaking at Christmas! Your organisational skills are fantastic! One day, perhaps .....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!