Thursday 19 November 2009

Some Crafting At Last!


This book has recently popped into my 'pile' (don't tell Marathon Runner there's a new one in there!). One or seven caught my eye and with a birthday of one of Mad Child's friends, I figured it was an ideal opportunity to try one out.
I chose the kitty (inset on the front cover) and it was quite easy, if a little fiddly.
But why hasn't she got a tail???
Okay, so mine looks a bit different. I think my first problem was that I joined the head on a bit squiffy, hmm.

I'm quite pleased though. I tied her with ribbon onto the front of the 'real' present (a book about drawing cats - ha, themed see?)



"Oh what a pretty mouse!" she said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I think you did really well! She looks quite a little character!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!