Sunday 6 December 2009

What I've Been Up To

I know I haven't seen much of you lately but I have been busy, honest! There's been a bit of this:




which, as we all know, creates a bit of an upheaval!




Marathon Runner was a bit concerned you might laugh at his socks and sandals! No, surely not.








Well, what do you think about the colour? Bright enough for you? Might need to find my sunglasses.

Scary and Mad love it but I think Marathon Runner may need a bit of persuading.

We're going for a bit of a makeover for Christmas but I'm not holding my breath that we'll finish everything.

The previous orange tablecloth didn't go with it at all so a change was in order. I had a red flat sheet that I have bought by mistake (thinking it was fitted) so that came in handy.




Of course, the table is a very odd shape, life isn't that kind to me, so it took a little working out what size to make it. I got there in the end but there was a certain amount of head scratching in the process!









Finally, a picture of Scary's knickers!!! She loves the design on them, so I'm having fun trying to think of something to make her for Christmas with a similar feel (!). Not good choice of words but I hope you know what I mean!











Lots more going on, but will post this now, otherwise you will all think that I have died!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!