Thursday 17 December 2009

Cobwebs

As I was up to my elbows in mince pies and rum truffles yesterday, in comes Marathon Runner, please as punch at what he had found in the shed: some of my old toys. There were lots of dolls clothes I had made:

two of the dolls themselves (Pippa dolls, does anyone else remember them?), a bed made out of matchboxes,

a handkerchief that somehow reminds me of Sal's Snippets (!),


some small plastic 'things' (I've seen the sword used as a cocktail stick but what the devil are the rest of them for?),


and an old box,




containing my very first sewing machine!!!!!!!



This is all very well and interesting and all that, but now I have a kitchen full of TAT!
If you get a mince pie from me with a little bit of cobweb in, you won't mind, will you?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!