Thursday 10 December 2009

P-P-P-Pick Up a Penguin

My Mad Daughter LOVES penguins, along with her two best friends; Giggly Girl and The Actor. I happened across some wind-up torches in the shape of penguins and so I snapped them up.

However, recently I have been fascinated by amigurumi animals and so I searched on Ravelry and came up with this (I think you will need to be a Ravelry Member to access this page). These animals are really rather addictive, once you get going!

So we have a black one for Mad Child, a purple sparkly one (doesn't show very well on the photo I'm afraid) for Giggly Girl and an orange one for The Actor.

Now I just have to think of an exciting way to wrap them. To be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!