Friday 17 July 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

There's been rather a lot of this lately:-

My kitchen has displayed a similar level of devastation for nearly two weeks now.


I think I am quite sick of cake (did I really say that?)!

First of all, there were the refreshments for over 200 people at a play with a black and white theme. This was just for the afternoon performance (80 of them!).



Then in the evening there were another 150 (but I was so busy I didn't have time to take any photos!)
Then there was the teacher's birthday:



Last came THE PROM. Even though it's only the primary school, it's still a Big Thing, this Prom.
One has to have the right dress.



But it needs something to cover my arms Mum. So Mum gets knitting.


Doesn't my baby Mad One look so grown up?

Then we made cocktails, and burgers, and hot dogs, and ice cream, and jelly






oh, and more cake



and now I shall collapse in a heap. Oh but Harry Potter is on at the cinema, we must go Mum, we must! So we do; another late night but worth it.
Just one more thing; it is Spanish Girl's last night. So a nice meal is in order. Three courses at least (but no cake thank you).
And we have to get up at 6.00am to get her to the bus on time. Oh joy.
Then we have 4 hours to get ready for German Girl.
It will be lovely to see her again but I hope she doesn't expect scintillating conversation tomorrow night!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!