Wednesday 1 July 2009

Resolution for the month of July

This is my sofa. These are the things that are cluttering up my seat at the moment!
From the left we have a lovely book about gardens open in Devon, my glasses (shows my age - can't do anything without them now!), a recently started ripple blanket for Scary, my new book, a knitted shrug for Mad Daughter to wear with The Prom Dress and pattern for said shrug.
I know I shouldn't be starting any new projects; I just can't help it! I enjoyed making the ripple cushion SO MUCH! As soon as I find some suitable material for the back and I figure out what to do with the wobbly sides, it will get finished, I promise!
My New Book is Confessions of an Organized Homemaker. Yes, I know, pick yourself up off the floor now and stop laughing. This month I am going to:
a) Have tea ready for Marathon Runner when he gets home from work.
b) Have uniform washed and ready for girls to wear to school.
c) Sort out my crafting cupboard.
d) Make a path to the computer!
e) Spend more time with my beautiful children before they grow up any more!!
Any chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!