Tuesday 9 June 2009

Another unfinished project!

The other day when I was talking about all my other unfinished projects, I neglected to mention my Ripple Cushion:

This was directly inspired by Attic 24, and I've made it the right size but am not quite sure what to do with it now?!?

The colours are lovely and don't show up very well on any of the photos I have taken. Mental note - look at some tutorials about taking better photographs! The palest shade is a moss green, then a lovely purple and a dark grey. I chose the colours in a wool shop in St Ives when we were down there at Easter and I had gone away without taking anything creative to do! Oh how silly!

Scary daughter did moan a bit about me being the only one on the beach with a crochet hook!

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. It looks lovely!!
    What to do now?? errrrrm, well make it up into a cushion of course, it'll look beautiful!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Thanks for sharing
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!