Saturday 6 March 2010

Wouldn't It Be Lovely

Wouldn't it be lovely to be going here:





Marathon Runner and I did manage to get there a few years ago and it was a lovely day out by ourselves, no children, all on our own. The amount of organisation it required when the children were younger though took some military precision! Now the girls are older, I thought we might try it again. When I totted up the cost, I had to sit down!



Rail fare £100
Underground £16
Tickets £23


£139 and that's not even taking into account food (most important) and buying something (which I know I couldn't resist)!


Think I might just have to browse on the internet instead!


1 comment:

  1. I went last year a I met a blogging friend at Paddington.
    Once there, it was heaving with nattering women..and very hard to take photos!
    I think I will give it a miss this year as the train fare is ridiculous!
    Last year I managed to get first class on the return journey for £25!
    I travelled back to Devon in a carriage all to myself! Bliss!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!