Sunday 14 February 2010

Valentine's Day!

He knows how much I like magazines and how hard I try to resist them!

Then he made me scrambled egg, grilled tomatoes and bacon for breakfast! Yum!

My name is Ellouise and I am addicted to making garlands! I was still making them this morning!


I put these beads on the bottom as Mad One is rather keen on penguins. I think I have had these beads ForEver. I remember playing with them as a child in my Mum's button bottle.


Yes, I know the gun's a bit weird but it's a family heirloom! I found my crochet hearts from last year and other bits and pieces that I have collected on a red theme.

Remember those little heart shaped silicone cases that I bought? I filled each of the six with different sweets. Lovehearts, of course

and some gobstoppers and heart shaped things and letter shaped things and sour things and more sour things.
We also had some Lindor chocolates in a little dish bought from Paperchase last year.



And not forgetting a bumble bee, synonymous with Valentine's Day of course - not sure where he came from!



Don't forget some sweet treats to eat!
I managed to save some of those ginger nuts I made yesterday.

And does anyone fancy a slice of chocolate cake?
Guess what, I forgot to take a picture of The Pie!!!!!!! Duh!

1 comment:

  1. hello fellow crochet person.

    Glad to meet you
    That cake looks yummy!

    Clare

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!