Thursday 25 November 2010

One Month To Go

How did we get here so quickly?


The other day I mentioned I was going to try some wrist warmers for Scary from this magazine:


I was doing quite well, then I rushed to answer the phone and realised too late that my foot was wrapped around the wool and some of it had unravelled!


Anyway, here's one motif and the pattern is basically six of these joined together (I think!)


Back to my fire now.  I don't stray very far from this at the moment!


Wish me luck at the Fair tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. ah i'm sitting in front of my fire too :) Best place to be on a night like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have had the one month discussion with my boys this morning - at the moment the countdown is to when we can start the advent calendar!!

    Love the wrist warmers - I shal master crochet in 2011!

    Good for tomorrow or is that now today??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh what a lovely warm fire. Good luck at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wrist warmer idea. Lovely. I also can't believe how quickly this year is passing. Best of luck at your fair! I'm sure you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!