Tuesday 16 November 2010

Stressed

Well, I'm feeling a bit of a fraud today as I have really have nothing to say other than all the things that are going wrong at the moment!

I think we've all had times when every electrical/mechanical/inanimate device seems unwilling to co-operate.  I asked the Boiler Man the other day if it was possible to hate inanimate objects.  'Oh Yes', he said with feeling!  OK, so I hate my boiler (defunct), my dishwasher (doesn't wash anything unless you use the dearest tablets), Scary's laptop (won't work tonight), back door (sticks), front door (has gap underneath that lets in the cold), television (picture disappears when you change channels too quickly and you have to turn it off and on again at the wall), digibox on Starfish's tv (missed the last ten minutes of Kirsty tonight because trying to get it to work so she could watch Vampire Diaries)(didn't succeed), my new laptop (cos it's male and can't do two things at once), Jimmy Carr (I know he's not electrical, mechanical or inanimate but the Runner is watching him on tv and he's very distracting; not in a good way), upstairs toilet seat (wobbly and impossible to mend), downstairs toilet seat (one of these soft close things that the lid won't stay up and whacks you on the bum just as you're sitting down), the cash point that told me I'm overdrawn already this month (I mean it's only the 16th, how can I be overdrawn already?), the electric heater in my bedroom that I keep banging my toe on; I'm building up into a rant so I'll stop now!


ALL STRESSED OUT AND NO-ONE TO CHOKE

DESSERTS IS STRESSED BACKWARDS

THERE ARE ONLY TWO TIMES I FEEL STRESSED: DAY AND NIGHT

I TRY TO TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME, BUT SOMETIMES SEVERAL ATTACK ME AT ONCE

Shall I go on?

1 comment:

  1. Poor poor you. I know just how you feel though. I had a right shock when I looked at our bank balance the other day, and we had to have a new boiler (£3000) as the previous one - only been in 3 years and fitted by a "friend" had a million different faults with it. The (now ex) friend was Corgi registered which made it worse really as he knew what he was doing was wrong - but did it any way! . xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!