Wednesday 24 November 2010

Bah Humbug!

Well, I suppose I'm going to have to think about Christmas soon.  Maybe tomorrow.  I guess it will have to be tomorrow because on Friday The Runner and I are doing a Christmas Fair!  Ooops, better get going then.

I'm feeling very lazy tonight, having spent the whole day trying to gather together every little scrap of money to pay for our new boiler next week!  Finances are so wearing!  I've even been trying to sell a few things on ebay for the first time ever, but perhaps I'm doing it wrong because no-one is bidding!

Anyway, tonight I just thought I would mention a lovely little Christmas project I found on a blog called Crafty Helen @ Home.  I have been trying to post a picture of the really simple but effective Christmas puddings made out of felt but for some reason, it won't, so you'll just have to go and have a look yourself!

Grrrr; what's the matter with Blogger?  It won't link or preview!

Crafty Helen

Hopefully the above link will work!

Humph!  I'm in a huff now!  Going to bed!

See you all tomorrow.  Bah humbug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!