Monday 15 November 2010

Manic Monday

Well, just another manic Monday!  I work on Mondays and Tuesdays so not a lot gets done other than that.  Today I had to take poor Starfish to the chiropodist again (remember she had to have two operations on her right toe earlier in the year?).  Well, now she has to have the same operation on her left big toe!  She's not impressed, to say the least, especially as it will probably be scheduled for just before Christmas so that she doesn't miss any school!  Poor love! 

I have been frantically trying to finish the Bright Ripple Blanket for Scary for Christmas.  I know she's gone off the colours but she's always cold, so hopefully she will be able to make some use of it.  I worked out that I needed 90 stripes (2 rows per stripe) and I've done 73 so I might just be finishing it on Christmas Eve!  At least I am warm whilst doing it!  I've also been taking the time to listen to my Sookie Stackhouse books on my MP3 and they are soooo good.  Crochet and a good story - you can't get much better than that!

Well, I'm off to make myself a hot water bottle (can't wait for the heating to be fixed!) and to jump into bed as quickly as possible!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!